Sunday, October 11, 2009

Allegiance my willpower Best

The various stories about the behavior of the police officer who was not unsympathetic we often hear. Although the leadership of Mr. Kunarto already sounded the slogan of the police Indonesia: "my determination, devotion" but until now a paradigm shift about the police officer's behavior was impressed by his side. I thought klo unfair behavior of our police officers a few generalizations as do the police institution is tilted, but it is difficult to accept.

Some time ago as usual I'm going to work through the red light intersection each day passed. Terbiasanya so, so I do not see the red light again, because that usually is turning left on the road I noticed the lights but not the other driver or pedestrian path that would pass. That means I'm more concentrated on the safety of other road users and also myself than watching the red light.

Suddenly prit pritt .... I looked into the police guard. he appointed me as nyemprit again. I immediately step on the gas and motor menggeber full speed to run, I think instead of money floating without effort 20ribu resistance mending first run. To be honest when I do not know that, why did the officer syringe me, because the day yesterday I was left there by the road continues. Short stories refuge is not overtaken. But I was curious, so I came home from work through there again and I noticed his red lights. It turned out that the original was a round red lights intact, the left arrow-shaped (kind of like closed with markers for its not smooth). So that means changing the lights turn left follow.

I do not wonder anymore, it turns out the police officer I syringe because I broke the lamp. Okay maybe I was wrong when it violates the red light, but need a few things underlined:
1. The red light was replaced by the by the road turn left continue to follow the lights turn left, there should be prior socialization so that the syringe of the police officer not to judge but told / warned by a sympathetic, because obviously there has been no prior socialization or other such signs posted writings there.
2. I suspect the police officer might be wrong to judge, because I'm running and not overtaken, but the next day I accidentally noticed the red light with a stop at a distance. And sure enough, when there was an old father (who was apparently pns 50an turn left on the road, getting a ticket immediately. I'm sure the father was also because so often by so she kept turning very slowly for the safety of other motorists.
3. We are sometimes forced to sue in the liver, the rule actually applied to what? to carry out the purpose or to order penilangan Allu cross the road user safety purposes? Perhaps this third thing needs to be rethought by the fathers, police officers, and then impregnated in the heart so as not to give the impression italics. I'm sure kalo discipline road users in a sympathetic police officer will get public support and the old paradigm that can transform into a new paradigm that is my mind the best service